For our team in Amsterdam we are looking for a Lead Software Developer at Gezond.nl for 32-40 hours a week.
Lead Software Developer in Amsterdam
Do you want to use your skills to improve healthcare in the Netherlands? Together with a dedicated team we are developing the future of healthcare for everyone! Through selfcare and remote healthcare, patients have direct contact with their GP and receive quick and personal responses to their questions. Together we are laying the foundations for the development of new patient-centered services aimed at health and vitality based on user centered data. We are looking for a lead software developer who wants to work on the frontline of these innovations using the latest tools available.
We value autonomy and expect our developers to make their own decisions, together with their colleagues, and be responsible for the quality of their work. You will be involved in selecting strategies and tools and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow as a professional; through knowledge sharing and with room for experimentation with new technologies. Work-life balance is very important to us. With clearly defined responsibilities we also offer personal freedom, with opportunities to partially work from home and/or working part-time.
What will your responsibilities be?
At Gezond.nl we make solutions for consumers, patients and care professionals, connecting selfcare, digital care and physical care. Our products are secure and scalable digital healthcare environments. You will support the operations and innovations of Gezond.nl through software development and design:
- Create high quality and maintainable software, using automated testing and solid engineering principles;
- Write and maintain user documentation for the written tools and applications;
- Practice agile software development and be transparent on progress;
- Assist the product owner(s) in creation of user stories that are ready to be picked up;
- Support and coach your team colleagues in their technical challenges;
- Cater for operational software requirements like security, scalability and performance in close coordination with Azure devops colleagues;
- Be an active participant in one or more chapters, sharing your experience in the field;
- Develop best practices together with other tech leads;
- Be your teams go-to girl or guy when it gets complicated.
- bachelor- or master- work level;
- broad knowledge of software development;
- experience as a technical team lead;
- experience with solid software engineering practices;
- experience with .NET Core (we work on the .Net stack) is an advantage;
- experience with frontend frameworks Aurelia and/or Angular are an advantage;
- extensive experience writing C# web applications;
- experience writing SPA's in JS and or TS;
- experience with Azure cloud technologies are an advantage;
- experience with Kubernetes is an advantage;
- curiosity and a drive to learn and share knowledge;
- excellent communication skills in English and/or in Dutch.
A good work-life balance is very important to us. With clearly defined responsibilities we also offer a lot of personal freedom, with opportunities to partially work from home and/or work part-time.
- A challenging and fulfilling role;
- A young team working in a relaxed atmosphere based on mutual-respect;
- Driven and knowledgeable colleagues delivering health innovations every day;
- Plenty of room for education and growth;
- A beautiful working place, located in Amsterdam;
- For employed colleagues:
- A modern phone and an ample laptop budget;
- Favorable terms of employment, like 30 holidays with full-time employment;
- A contract for a fixed period with the intention for a permanent engagement.
Who we are
In our healthcare centers we are offering innovative, customer centered integrated first line health care. We achieve this together with 900 colleagues for 200.000 patients, located all across the country. Since January 2018 Arts en Zorg additionally delivers first line healthcare to all asylum seekers in the Netherlands under the GZA (GezondheidsZorg Asielzoekers) label. Every day our teams are working hard towards the health and vitality of our patients and the inhabitants of the asylum seekers centers. We do this with heart and mind, professionally and generously.
From a strong belief that technology will change healthcare we are putting a lot of energy in renewal and digital innovations and developing our internal organization. The gezond.nl department is fully focussed on realizing this digital transformation. Our only goal: more connection with the patient and with each other, less pressure and more fun!
Our objective is to advance our development as soon as possible. Therefore, we would like our new team member to start as soon as possible. There will be two interviews with an assessment in between. When being employed at Arts en Zorg checking references at your former employers and asking for a recent, positive “Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG) is part of the procedure.
Please contact us by clicking the ‘solliciteer direct’ button on the top of this page / our werkenbijartsenzorg.nl website.
For more information you can reach out to Marcel Hilgersom at 06-46016787 or Stefanie van Wolferen at 06-46417058
Acquisition based on this vacancy not appreciated.
Eenentwintig gezondheidscentra verspreid door Nederland vallen onder zorgaanbieder Arts en Zorg. Door deze schaal heeft Arts en Zorg ten opzichte van andere zorgaanbieders ruimte voor innovatie. Momenteel werken we met verschillende teams in Amsterdam aan het opzetten van het digitale platform gezond.nl. Hier kun je alles rondom jouw gezondheid organiseren, van chatten met je huisarts, videoconsulten, je medisch dossier inzien tot het bestellen van medicatie. Het platform zorgt voor meer controle, inzage en zelfredzaamheid met betrekking tot je zorgzaken.
Je komt te werken op een toffe werkplek vlak bij Amsterdam Zuidas. Met een goede sfeer, een hecht team en in een nieuw pand. We organiseren jaarlijks ons eigen festival, houden maandborrels en de liefhebbers gaan ieder jaar met elkaar op wintersport. Ook persoonlijke ontwikkeling staat bij ons voorop. Je krijgt veel eigen verantwoordelijkheid, eventuele mogelijkheden voor scholing en je kunt eventueel aansluiten bij ons Young Potentials programma, met vier bijeenkomsten per jaar zoals een sessie over werk-privé balans, persoonlijksheidstraining (DISC) of een gezellige borrel met escape room.